It’s been a little while since I posted and a few people have asked what’s happening. So here’s an update.
- We’ve been accepted to a Macquarie Group Kickstarter program.
- We’ve taken on our 7th customer
- We finished our first end-to-end project and received some great feedback. Tim, our tester, did an awesome job. Neville one of our advisors was a big help in guiding us through that work. Overall it really proved the Xceptional model!
- We’ve been developing our latest product: accessibility testing to help people with disabilities access websites Our big vision: We attended a talk which encouraged us to dream big!
- And you get to see a weird sunlight effect through Mike’s car windscreen – sorry! We’ll fix that for next time.