Start 2024 by making a difference in the lives of others
Xceptional Academy (XA) is proud to announce the first program of 2024, designed to kickstart a career as a disability support worker. Focusing on industry skills shortages, this program aims to empower neurodivergent individuals to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. Participants will gain skills to provide individualised support to help their clients improve their independence, engage with their community, and pursue personal goals.
A holistic approach to upskilling
This is more than just a course – it’s a comprehensive journey
By engaging with the XA program, you will partake in three key components:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability): This nationally accredited qualification is delivered through TAFE or a registered RTO (National code: CHC33021).
- Xceptional Academy soft skills training and learning coaching: Weekly sessions complement the Certificate III training, focusing on essential soft skills for the care sector.
- Work placements & traineeships: Providing real-world experience and employment opportunities supported by Xceptional.
- Support where you need it: Bespoke support and placements for neurodivergent individuals
Ensuring success every step of the way
Regardless of where you choose to study, Xceptional offers wraparound support and placements for neurodivergent individuals. If you’re eager to receive this support, complete the expression of interest form, and our team will be in touch with you.
- Course Duration: 6-12 months
- Fee: Certificate III program is generally fee-free; check with your local TAFE. Xceptional Academy support has a one-off fee of $250 for administrative costs.
- Certificate III Enrolment Options: Choose Your Path
Flexibility Tailored to Your Needs
Macquarie Community College: Organised by Xceptional Academy (for those in Sydney).
Start Date: 27th February 2024 (10 months online program with practical sessions in Blacktown).
TAFE: Organised by you directly (for those anywhere in Australia). Identify the TAFE location closest to you, select the course mode, date, and time most convenient for you. Start Date: Must commence between 1st January 2024 and 31st March 2024 to be eligible for Xceptional support.
As we embark on this exciting journey into 2024, Xceptional invites you to join us in creating a future of inclusivity and empowerment. Your Journey Starts Here.